Välkommen Gäst. Var snäll och logga in eller registrera dig som ny medlem.
2024-04-18, 20:25:08
Ingen Avatar
Startsida Hjälp Kalender Galleri Arcade Logga in Registrera
Nyheter: Uppdaterad sista post i tråden - Tack och det var skoj i de alldeles strax 10åren det varat men nu går vi vidare, läs mer i den här tråden >>--> http://www.scooterforum.se/forum/index.php/topic,1828.0.html

+  Scooter Forum
|-+  Övrig Motor
| |-+  Motor allmänt
| | |-+  Suzuki Burgman 400 - Golf Edition
0 Medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne. « föregående nästa »
Sidor: [1] Skriv ut
Författare Ämne: Suzuki Burgman 400 - Golf Edition  (läst 2831 gånger)
GP800
MC Scooter 400cc (Senior Medlem)

Antal inlägg: 183

Kör: BMW K1600GT -13
Kör2: Gilera GP839 -11 (Till salu 49k)
Hemort: Göteborg

Norway - 2012

« skrivet: 2012-11-14, 20:32:12 »

Här är den text som åtföljer i pressen, mycket marknadsförings orienterad:

"The Burgman, recognized by more than 10 years as an emblem of" exclusivity on two wheels ", it is proposed in the version GOLF as an ideal way to accompany the golfer during the matches, with style and personality, showing details that substitute for" caddy "typically used on the race track.
The Burgman Golf is also the result of a partnership agreement with the club "Royal Park I Roveri" one of the most famous green of Italy, where held open by 2008, the Italian male. The Burgman Golf, with its details and technical solutions to wow the watchful eye of the passionate motorcyclist and, above all, the golfer who finds himself many of his "tools of the trade."

FEATURES
The hulls inside the handlebar cover, hand guards and wheels have been repainted in a green color, called "Passion touch." The transmission case cover, the frame of the instruments, the protection of the tailpipe, the fork legs and side panels side are, however, been repainted in a green finish. the front shield, the side panels sub-platform, the front fender and rear fairings were repainted in white pearl pearlescent finish touch on what has been achieved, entirely hand, a graphic design. On the rear hull has been inserted the name "GOLF" and "O" has been replaced by a Golf Ball.
The saddle is coated with a skin printed green in color and of a technical material of white color, to the rear of the saddle has been created space to position the set of golf irons and woods with the DRIVE.

The bike comes with the following accessories:
- Set of golf irons and woods with the drive
- Takes balls
- Port "T"
- Carpets Shoe polish "

Loggat

Bitcoin is the Internet, applied to Money.
Sidor: [1] Skriv ut 
« föregående nästa »
Gå till:  

Logga in med användarnamn, lösenord och önskad sessionslängd

Drivs med MySQL Drivs med PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Giltig XHTML 1.0! Giltig CSS!
Sidan skapades på 0.13 sekunder med 21 databasfrågor.